Friday, October 16, 2009

What?




... am I in the way?










Thank you Izzy. Apparently she wasn't getting enough attention. I had a lot of "home" time this last week because I've been sick (getting better though - wahoo!), so I decided (thank you Allison) to get a puzzle.


This was actually a very cool puzzle. Times Square in New York. And it even glows in the dark. The picture shows a bunch of Broadway show signs, the Thanksgiving parade big balloons, "United We Stand" and just all the classic Times Square sights.


Speaking of shows... this is a good one:



I saw this at the Hale Center Theater a few weeks ago. I love the music in it, and its actually one I've seen in New York. If you haven't seen it, I'd recommend it.


In a couple of weeks I'm going to see this one:


I don't know much about it yet, but I bet I'm going to like it. I'm thinking about getting season tickets next year, because going to musicals makes me happy. Wonder if I could join my parents with their season tickets? (Mom, do you know??)

ps... I am not a writer. I post pictures and add captions. Welcome to my blog. :)

2 comments:

  1. Your puzzle sounds neat!! As far as the season tickets, I would call the theater and talk to them and see if there are seats by us. Dad probably has the dates if they don't.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey I was just looking at that play. (Curtains) Not that we'll see it because time and babysitter and $ but it was fun to imagine.

    I'm glad to find your blog. AAAND your cat is super sassy.

    ReplyDelete