Tuesday, December 29, 2009


“You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself in any direction you choose. You’re on your own. And you know what you know. You are the one who’ll decide where to go.” – Dr. Seuss

So it seems there has been some confusion with my last post. So I just thought I should clarify.
I am not sad. I am very happy.

Sometimes I remember that it is not a bad thing to be single and sometimes I don't remember that. I do have my days when I think that I will never get to be a wife and a mom. But I do believe that will happen when the time is right. I believe strongly that it is much better to be single and happy than in a relationship and not happy. I think too often people (myself included) think "single" means being unloved or unwanted. The definition is below and that is not what it means. I am happy. My life is good. I'm enjoying my time of singleness. :)
But, thanks for the words of love. :)

Quotes I like:
“I don’t like to be labeled as lonely just because I am alone.” - Delta Burke
“Sometimes you have to stand alone to prove that you can still stand.”
picture from art.com

2 comments: