Friday, April 16, 2010

3 things...

There are three things that I have been thinking about and want to post... and here they are.

#1. Yay for springtime and sunshine! and... YAY for bikerides!! I was FINALLY able to take my bike out and go for a ride. This picture isn't me... but you get the idea, right?

#2. I love this song. I've heard it a lot, but lately I've been listening to the words more. Love it.




#3. I love this girl...

One of my greatest friends, Mindy, has moved to Bountiful and I love having her close by. The other day we got together and went on a walk on the Legacy trail (have I mentioned I love the sunshine and warmer temperatures we've been having?!?). I just have to say that I feel blessed to have such as awesome friend in Mindy. We are so much alike, I can tell her anything (and I do), and she always makes me feel good about myself when I'm around her. Here is a quote that makes me think of Mindy... we've talked about this before so I think she'll appreciate it. :)

"Anybody can sympathise with the sufferings of a friend, but it requires a very fine nature to sympathise with a friend's success." - Oscar Wilde --- or maybe it's just true friendship when you can sympathise with their success.

Also... Mindy and I weren't the only ones on our walk. Check out this cute guy.



1 comment: