Sunday, July 18, 2010

Isn't it ironic?

Just when I think I finally get to live near one of my sisters (Carrie is moving to Salt Lake from Missoula), I find out that I am being transferred to Helena, Montana. Thank goodness that Holly and her family will still be in Missoula or I might be a little mad. :)

Yep, I am moving to Montana! After the initial surprise of finding out that I am being transferred, I am now pretty excited. I think its going to be fun! I start working there on Aug 30. I have loved Missoula every time I have visited, so hopefully Helena will be similar. Maybe I'll even meet a Montana cowboy. ;)

7 comments:

  1. We are so glad it isn't further away. Montana is a beautiful state! It will be fun to visit Helena.

    ReplyDelete
  2. boo! I vote no. You can't leave until we have to leave too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hooray! We're excited for you as well. Ben is in Helena quite often. I didn't realize it would be so soon. Lots of thins to get done, I'm sure. Are you selling your house.. and are you buying up there? I'd honestly love to go up with you and spend some girl time.. just need to arrange to get away from the kids.:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. OK, it makes me sad just thinking about it! Hopefully you will make lots of trips to SL - and we will have another reason to go back to Montana!! Love you sis

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sarah, that's big, exciting news! Pitt is jealous, he wants to live in Montana...who knows, maybe one day we'll join you! I like Camille's idea...girl time in MT!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What?! When is this happening? We better have a going away party.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVE Montana and am totally jealous you get to live there. Both my husband and I would love to live there, especially him. How fun!!

    ReplyDelete