Sunday, November 21, 2010

Helena Happenings...

Holly brought Avery, Layne and Kyler here when I first moved to Helena. We went hiking and just hung out at my house. Allison was here too... it was so good to have some familiar faces!! :)
at McKenzie River Pizza Co.
Allison and I on the top of Mt Helena

Kyler sleeping with his Grizz jersey nearby


Avery and Layne hiking Mt Helena


hiking Mt Helena


I am lucky enough to live across the street from Spring Meadow Lake. It is the perfect little lake to run around and it is really pretty. You can see Mt Helena in the background.




I made it a goal while the weather was still warmer to hike to the top of Mt Helena every week, so here are some pictures of me hiking. I LOVE the views from the top. The trailhead is only a couple of miles from my house and this mountain has SO many trails on it. I love this town. :)


1 comment:

  1. Good goal that you had! Beautiful views. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete