Monday, August 30, 2010

10 years

I can't believe its been 10 years since we all graduated from High School. It was so fun to have the reunion and see a bunch of people that I haven't seen in a while.


They let us have the school open so we could walk through and reminisce. We had to find the Grizzly and get a picture. We also got to see the hallways (classrooms were locked) by the orchestra room and choir room... lots of good memories! :)
Love this group!! (but there are a few people missing from the picture - we love you too!)

3 comments:

  1. Fun pictures with a fun group! Great friends that you have!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wish I could've been there! I heard there was a great turn out, that is wonderful! Do you happen to have the 20 questions list...I'd like to give it a try.

    ReplyDelete