Sunday, September 12, 2010

Goodbyes

I have some great friends and co-workers in Utah and I'm so glad that got to get together with a bunch of them before I left. These first pictures are my farewell party for work. Instead of the usual drinks and appetizers at a bar, I chose to have my party at a park with families. It turned out great. I worked with some fun people in Utah and I will miss them - thank goodness for AGM. See you all in Texas! :)




...Allison isn't a co-worker but she knows some of them and I wanted her to come with me. :)

These pictures aren't part of the farewell party, but we had another party of sorts during my last week of work. It was our end-of-project BBQ where we serve the entire Tax Commission a yummy BBQ lunch. We held our Run for Families of FSMA at the same time.

One of my co-workers, Beth, planned this fun lunch at Red Butte Gardens. We've been talking for a while about going there and we finally made it happen during my last week. We got a few of the ladies from work together and had a picnic. It was beautiful!
What a surprise!! (ha!) Allison through a going away party for me that last week also and so many of my closest friends came. Thanks so much Allison for planning that! I loved it. These are some of my favorite people in the world. (not all of them, just some) :)









Love this group! Allison, Kara, me, Candice, Mindy, Becky and Lindsey. Thanks girls!

1 comment: