Thursday, September 16, 2010

Do you know what you can do with a LOT of packing paper?

This is what my kitchen (in Helena!) looked like once I started to unpack... I decided to just see how big the mountain of paper could get.

The pile started getting very large and I realized I didn't really want to leave it there, so I had to move the mountain to the garage....

I had been talking to Allison about all of the paper and she had the brilliant idea to use it as a prank on someone. Too bad my packing paper is in Montana and the people we know are in Utah. .... but wait... Carrie (my lovely sister) was moving at the same time and has the same kind of mountain of packing paper. We took it (thanks Carrie) and filled, yes FILLED, Katie's room. Katie is Allison's roommate. It turned out pretty good... a nice prank, if I say so myself. Now the paper is safely in some boxes in Allison's storage, ready to be used again. Look out. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment